• Specified items are stocked in Select Hardwoods. Natural color variation and mineral stains may occur.
• Defects in material or workmanship must be reported upon receipt and prior to installation!
• Wood products must be maintained under stable temperature and humidity conditions to remain under warranty. Prompt and proper sealing and finishing is essential to maintain wood stability.
• Replacement requests are subject to Superior Hardwood’s inspection and approval.
• Our liability shall not exceed the replacement cost of our product.
Superior Hardwoods products are warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a limited period of 30 days from the date of shipment. If products are found to be defective by manufacturer, they will be exchanged or credited to the customer's account at his option. No merchandise shall be returned without approval of Superior Hardwoods. Manufacturer shall not be responsible for the improper use or misuse of its products and no other warranties or responsibilities for safety or performance are either expressed or implied.
NOTE: ALL OF SUPERIOR HARDWOODS PRODUCTS INCLUDING MOULDINGS, DOORS, & STAIR PARTS ARE INTENDED FOR INTERIOR USE AND INSTALLATION ONLY UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED.
Delivery of material to common carrier or you at F.O.B. shipping point shall constitute delivery to buyer, and material shall be at buyer’s risk thereafter. If delivered by motor vehicles operated by Superior Hardwoods, material shall be F.O.B. job site, delivered alongside building, or receiving dock. Promises of date and time of delivery are estimated as closely as possible, but not guaranteed. We reserve the right to increase or decrease the quantity called for by not more than 10% when necessary to avoid cutting, waste or to avoid breaking customary shipping units or sizes.
Buyer shall immediately check and inspect all material on its arrival. If by common carrier, Buyer shall file claims with carrier for all shortages and damages and shall take responsibility for collecting any damage of shortage occurring in transit. Shortages or damage by Superior Hardwood’s trucks should be noted on the day or notice given to Superior Hardwood’s office immediately upon delivery. Superior Hardwoods shall not be considered or held liable at any time for any damage, injury, or loss after delivery to customer except for the performance of material upon which there are standard printed guarantees relating to such merchandise, but shall not be limited to the terms and conditions of such Standard Guarantees.
Please note that estimates are strictly estimates. As such, they are subject to clerical errors in computations and judgements as to quantities. If accepted as a contract, the unit prices shall be the final authority in determining total price. Consideration has been given to the quantity of all items listed in determining prices quoted. If selective purchasing is made from this list, we reserve the right to verify prices on these items.
• Shipping charges are NOT refundable. The customer is responsible for shipping costs when receiving and returning the item(s). When returning items for credit, we recommend using a shipper with a tracking service so that the package(s) are traceable.
• Prefinished products, special order items, and custom products are NOT returnable. All orders of a special nature or manufactured items may not be cancelled after acceptance by Buyer verbally or in writing. Superior Hardwoods reserves the right to require advance payment on such orders.
• Special orders and manufactured goods cannot be returned for credit.
• Return of products must be accompanied with a proof of purchase. No damaged, soiled, stained/finished, cut, or otherwise altered items will be accepted.
• All returns are subject to a restocking/handling charge of 15%. Goods are NOT returnable after 30 days from date of receiving material.
Terms of sale
Orders not on account require a 50% deposit when placed and must be paid in full upon pick up or prior to delivery to shipper.
Special Orders may require payment in full and are non-returnable. Please allow 2-3 weeks for completion of special orders. (Special patterns may be over-run 10%) Additional labor and/or shipping charges could apply on special orders.
All shortages in shipments received must be reported in three business days of arrival to Superior Hardwood’s Office.
• Do Not expose finish-grade wood products to rain/snow while loading or unloading. Water spots will show up after job-site finishing.
• Do Not subject material to extremely high, low, or fluctuating humidity. Relative humidity of 20 - 60% is ideal.
• Wet concrete, plaster, & drywall can transmit moisture to unfinished wood products. These can all cause swelling, joint separation, twisting, cupping, or warping of wood products.
• Do Not expose unfinished wood products to excessive heat, dryness, or sudden temperature changes (such as firing up the furnace). These can all cause twisting, cupping, or warping as well.
Non-standard items are not subject to return or cancellation if purchasing and/or production have been initialized.
Superior Hardwoods shall not be liable for delays caused by strikes, labor disturbances, lockout, riot, fire, acts of God or the public enemy, or delays in Superior Hardwood’s suppliers to deliver, whether like or unlike the foregoing, if beyond reasonable efforts of Superior Hardwoods to control.
Superior Hardwoods is committed to protecting your privacy and will not use unethical promotional methods. Customer data that is collected is used to contact the customer to resolve disputes, answer questions, subscribe to our email newsletter, or provide additional information that the customer originally requested from the company. Superior Hardwoods does not sell, or rent, its customer information to third parties.
• ALL OF SUPERIOR HARDWOODS MOULDINGS ARE INTENDED FOR INTERIOR USE AND INSTALLATION ONLY UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED.
• Superior Hardwoods products are warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a limited period of 30 days from the date of shipment. If products are found to be defective by manufacturer, they will be exchanged or credited to the customer's account at his option. No merchandise shall be returned without approval of Superior Hardwoods.
• Specific mouldings are stocked in Alaskan Birch, Eastern Yellow Birch, Poplar, Oak, Maple, Hickory, Walnut and Cherry. Please call to verify what is in stock. All other moulding profiles and other select hardwoods are available by special order. Custom mouldings are available from Superior Hardwoods. Pricing and lead times are quoted per job.
NOTE: All special orders will require payment in full and are non-returnable. A minimum deposit of 50% is required prior to starting any special order and full payment is due at time of pick up/shipping. All prices are subject to change without notice. Additional shipping charges could apply on special orders.
Back to Top
Back to Top
Back to Top
Back to Top
© 2015 Superior Hardwoods
To find extended information on different woods and their properties visit The Wood Database. Data used by permission.